Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE.GREAT.DEBATE.


chucks taylors???




creepers?


cred: fashiontoast, google
In a few weeks, I'll be needing white shoes for my new uniform. IF I pass the interview and applications, that is. And I am stumped between chucks or creepers. When I asked M, he flashed me his "WTF" look. He was very very very partial to the chucks.
But then we went to Bonifacio Highstreet and checked out *THEODORE's and they had this hardbound version of *Fruits there. And you know how creeper-philic Japanese people are. I showed it to M and he did a 180.

As sick as I think creepers are though, I think I'll be sticking to chucks. Why? because I'm still an ebay virgin. hahaha. and because I think I need short skirts to pull the creepers off.

And I'm not a fan of the "short skirt uniform" look that much, unless its for a costume party...and im going as Britney. Because then my classmates might think im a total bimbo and that i'm trying to hit on my teacher by flashing my knickers.

Okei. maybe not the last part. hehehe.

*Fruits- Japanese street style magazine
*Theodore's- amazing shop at Highstreet. Check it out. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment