Saturday, May 30, 2009

MASQUERADE.

boozer face

guinea pig face


rager face

This post is living proof that

a. i suck at putting on lipstick.
b. im bored
c. you can buy sick masks in the 3rd world for half a dollar
d. i need a haircut
e. camera flash makes your skin look 10x more amazing
f. im too hyped about the "daisy lowe with the mask look" for my own good.

Off topic, I went shopping today.
Which is like a bi-annual thing because I'm always broke and my mom is always complaining about closet space and how I cut up things (some of ) the clothes she buys for me.

Now I guess you just had a lightbulb moment as to why this isn't really a full on fashion blog.
Tragic, non?
Anyway. My feet are dead from all the walking. I need to hit the sack.

4 comments:

  1. Love the camera flash made your skin look so pale that it made the red pop :D Cool photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhah camera flash makes your skin look amazing!!almost perfect for you.

    so what did you buy during your shoppping trip??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha looking forward to. next post yeah? hahaha.. allrighty

    hey babes i have linked you. i was hoping you could give me your name cause i name my "links" by their first name. hope your dun mind. thanks love :)

    stylebrownie,singapore

    ReplyDelete