Thursday, May 28, 2009

EDUCATE.YOURSELF.



cred:modelcouture

I have a stiffneck.
Actually, I suffer from back/neck problems every few months or so. weird. Maybe I'll end up like Quasimodo in a few years. sheesh. can't wait.

Anyway. I'm off any physical activities today...so, I'm doing what my mum always tells me to do, "educate yourself."

owkey. So I'm gonna spend the day in bed.
With a hot compress against my neck.
With colorful pills in my mouth.
And with my eyes glued on Norwegian Wood by Murakami.

Pretty good book.

My favorite line:
"...but don't ever tell another woman that you find her wrinkles attractive."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

No...I changed my mind. Since I'm a sappy person, I prefer this one,

"How much do you love me?" Midori asked.
"Enough to melt all the tigers in the world to butter," I said.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment