Saturday, May 2, 2009

HAPPY.BIRTHDAY.


cred: tinypic

Last monday, i bid my final adieu to being underage and said my goodbyes to being a minor. i finally turned 18.

No big party. No $$$. and yet, no complaints.
I wasnt in party mood since i had a ton of exams that day. But... My day was pretty much perfect, in my standards at least. im easy to please. haha.

So this is what happened:
1. M and some of my favorite people in the world threw me a surprise party the night before my birthday right in my dorm. Complete with a big ass banner. Apparently, they were hiding in the toilet for quite a while. Theyre perfect, really.

2. Then for my birthday, my teacher let us postpone the quali quanti chemistry exam.
3. My favorite guyfriend, T, waited for an hour to give me a chocolate bar. (he's the sweetest).
4. His sister gave me a very very pretty dress.
5. Another guyfriend, J, made me a drawing...he's quite the artist, actually.
6. We had a girl's night. (in campus, ofcourse..haha) which involved perfectly legal bubbly, popcorns, beverlyhills 90210, gossip girl, pj's and eyebags.
7. And someone wished me a happy birthday. :]

That pretty much closed the deal. i am one happy girl. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment