Saturday, May 2, 2009

A.BIRTHDAY.AND.A.FUNERAL









First off, id like to apologize for the uber obvious lack of posts. My life has been such a weird mix of events lately i can hardly breathe. After my grandpa died, we slept over at a cousin's place for the rest of the week to help with the funeral plans and maybe watch a slasher film or two while gorging ourselves with junk food.

Then come monday, we were back to boarding school for summer classes. There's also crap about my dorm internet so i cant really go online then.

Anyway, here are some photos during the funeral service of my grandpa. I know its weird coz it hardly looks like someone died, except maybe for the fact that we're all wearing white (except M). Well, the only possible explanation isnt that we aren't sad..we just believe that grandpa is finally off to a better place.

Another explanation is that it was my 6 year old cousin's birthday and we had a fabulous lunch complete with a cake and everything.
Ahh. the irony of life, eh?

And yea, that's us...playing with the funeral car. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment