Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WILDFOXXXXX.











I have always had a weird sense of aesthetics.
I love bows and ribbons...but I also had a thing for shredded t-shirts.
I love schoolgirl plaids...but I also love guyshirts and combat boots.
I love frilly/ lacey things (in neutral, of course)...but I also love denim cutoffs.
I love red lipstick...but I NOW have fried hair.

Its like being bipolar.
Case to the point...That is the reason why I love wildfox couture.
They mix girly with oldschool with the "im-such-an-underage-wino" look.

Amazing.
Just looking at their editorials made my eyes glaze over with wonder.
I dont think there's wildfox couture here in the MNL and that sucks the nation.
Anyway. if you still dont get what all the hype's all about...

click here. -->http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment