Sunday, June 28, 2009

NOIR.



First time I've been actually happy for weeks.

I just discovered something big...i wont reveal yet. but it's quite exciting. atleast for me.
I had my favorite breakfast: mediterranean smoked salmon panini
Ive just been told im going to a wedding this afternoon!

I know. I know. I'm sappy. But what the hell. I love weddings. I love dressing up. And I love the fact that I can wear the silk dress from Zara I got yesterday.
It was an accidental buy. I was just supposed to get a pair of white chucks for uniform but the sale sign was too big to ignore. M got a pair of acid wash jeans. Which means I get to inherit his old pair. So 80's grunge. So hyped.
Which got me thinking, is the 'boyfriend-jeans' trend dead?
Well, as long as Katie Holmes is still a living walking person wearing Tom Cruise's jeans, then I guess not. Mine's not even boyfriend jeans. They're brother jeans. Whatever.

Back to the wedding. Do you think its quite scandalous to wear black to a wedding? People here might think im trying to jinx the couple or something. Well, if they refuse me passage, sitting on the grand staircase with my dress will make me just as happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment