Sunday, June 28, 2009

EFFIN. A.




cred: taghrid, google

So I woke up this morning coughing like a damn chimney. Swine flu? haha. I dont think so coz so far thats it. cough. No fever. No headache. No sore throat. Nada.
I still feel like shite though.
Anyway. I found something in the mail that definitely made me feel better. :]
I can hardly wait. I did my pre-sale rounds yesterday at topshop and topman. (fuck dorothy perkins. haha.) and I can say it's pretty promising. But then again, we all know that they bring out the shitty stuff during sales, right?

Lets just hope "the benefactor" would feel maganimous by then. I dont really care about topshop clothes these days. I just want the shoes. again. THE SHOES.
Its such a shame though, that the good ones never seem to reach the Philippine Isles. Like the Nicholas kirkwood for Rodarte-inspired pair worn by taghrid (first photo.) Not bad compared to the real thing eh? (2nd photo)

I died when I saw it. But I can bet my life, it wont show in stores here. damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment