Saturday, June 13, 2009

FASCINATE.ME.

Fascinator ./fa-see-nay-tor/ [noun]
1.a headpiece to cover a baldspot. (read: alopecia)2.what stylish people wear to add to the oomph factor (!!!)3.frivolous head decoration that is used mostly by women and gay people.


haha. I made all of those shite up except one. guess which.
Anyway. How sick are these things? I want them all.

I'd wear this when:
...I marry Prince William.
Complete with the Balmain ss08 dress on Raquel Zimmerman.wee.



...when i decide to be a dominatrix. hoho. never gonna happen.


...when I meet ______ so I can bash his/her face with my rhino horns. rawr.





....when I grow a platinum blond bob and call my self Daul Kim and do covers for Vogue Korea.



In summary, I hereby introduce Mademoiselle Mich Dulce.

The only Pinay (in my knowledge) who makes and sells these headloveliness for more than 10k each. At least that's what I saw in her store. Too girly for me though. If she starts making ones with hardware, then we're talking.


cred: google, outsapop, vogue korea

No comments:

Post a Comment