Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SMIRK.YOU.JERK.



THis is why i love daisy lowe.
Her face exactly describes how i feel. Im still blocked from Facebook, courtesy of M.
@#*&^@*&$^*&!!!!!!
So sorry for the past photoheavy posts.

I wish i have those batman sunglasses/mask thingys too from luella bartley. i might be mistaken. i forgot. Im too full of thai food to think right now. blame it on sodium overload.

But honestly, I do love Thai food. It all started on a shopping trip last week with my mum. We were too exhausted to walk and were stuck waiting for the boys in Glorietta 3. I dragged my mum to the nearest resto, Dusit Thani...and was kinda hesitant at first coz the inside was kinda dingy and full of foreigners and their girlfriends.
But my weary feet got the best of me and so we sat. And surprise, surprise. The food was glorious. At least for me. I love spicy food, thanks to too many dinners with N back then. hehe.

Its such a shame the restaurant only has one branch,but do drop by when you have the time. hohoho. This is an unpaid plug, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment