Thursday, April 2, 2009

BLACK.BALLOON.



Elevator straight into my skull
the escalator rises as it falls
i swear our jet is crashing in my mind
you can hold on but i wouldn't waste your time

farewell my black balloon
farewell my black balloon

i've stood in a thousand street scenes
just around the corner from you
on the edge of a dream that you have
has anybody ever told you, it's not coming true ?

farewell my black balloon

farewell my black balloon
farewell my black balloon
farewell my black balloon



***i swear im not turning into a melodramatic mush. it was just pure coincidence that this song by 'the kills' were on my playlist today. maybe not coincidence...i did like this song for ages now because of the catchy tune and the fact that you can sing along with half of the song on your first time of hearing it.

okei..im gonna stop babbling bout song anatomy now. To keep my mind from wondering into the deep abyss of my sad life, ill just keep this post short and accurate.
i like the kills because they sound like they snort rugby for breakfast and they are sickkkkk..in a good way. and they dress like it too.

ima shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment