Thursday, April 2, 2009

BLA.BLA.



My parents woke me up today at 7am (too early for vacation days, if you ask me) to "go for a walk". Apparently, theyve noticed that being cooped up for too long inside is taking a toll on me. How i wish they knew better though, and know that the kind of exercise i need doesnt include parks and old people doing their stretching. Its more on carrier bags, bright lights, cheerful salesladies and lots of clothes.
ohwell.
While walking, my mom asked me what I planned to achieve in my life.
I didnt tell her though. I have this complexity where i find it awkward and queasy to reveal too much to people. Well, not everyone, of course... but to the general public (to which this blog is aimed at...hmm. such a contradiction). nevermind..

So I just thought about it and i came up with this list.

1. learn another language.
well. I've had this goal for so long, and i almost achieved it. but too bad. N wont be around to teach anymore.

2.do good in school+be a doctor=everyone happy
enough said.

3. make my own clothes
does this give you an idea of how weird my mind works sometimes? too much gossipgirl, if you ask me.

4. travel.travel.travel.
I just love the way an airport smells...coffee+cinnamon. and the clean toilets. and the pretty photographs. and shopping. and meeting people. gawd. i wish.

5. take pretty photos
I think i still have hope in this one. i just got a new camera. but a new perspective is what i really really need.


Hmm. THinking about all this is making me tired already. hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment